10 December 2010

Dreamer

Recently I was called a visionary by a supervisor of mine.  This was by no means was a derogatory comment, rather just a statement of the truth.  I wonder, have I always been a dreamer:  Was I such when I was a child on the playground?  Did I daydream my way through class as a senior in high school?  I don't know the answers to these questions, my teachers never made comments on the subject, but that does not mean that it was not so.  But for today I can speak, and today I know myself to be a weary dreamer.  I say weary because I tire of always living in a dream world that never becomes reality.  What I would give that my dreams and reality could be one...  Yet I will continue to dream, I don't think I could stop if I tried.  I will always be creating something out of nothing, a visionary dreaming a dream, after all, sometimes dreams are all we have...